Palisade Peach Lemonade Soap BarRegular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SUGGESTED FOR: Little Girls (4+), Big Girls (7+), Women
BRAND HIGHLIGHTS: Unique Story, Handmade, Small Batch, Mom-Owned, Woman-Owned, Family-Run, Small Business, Made in USA
- PALISADE PEACH LEMONADE SOAP BAR by Leebrick
- Leebrick is an amazing family business inspired by their sweet little girl with PURA syndrome. Alicia, the mother, founder, and chief creator started off by creating bath products specifically just for her nonverbal daughter so she could interact with her through her senses. Alicia's creations soon became popular among the neighborhood and now she runs a full-scale business called, Leebrick. Her Little Princess, Adalyn is her Chief Scent Inspector. A true Unicorn of a story!
- Inspired by the famous juicy peaches of Palisade, Colorado
- The intricate details on this soap pretty much make it look like a real glass of peach lemonade, straw and all!
- ONE glass-of-peach-lemonade shaped soap bar with a matching peach lemonade scent
- The perfect touch to your bathroom decor
- No harsh chemicals and only the highest grade fragrants
- Comes shrink wrapped to protect and keep it fresh
- Made in small batches, which means better quality!
- Actual colors may vary
- Stands at 3" tall
- Net wt. 3 oz
- Step 1: Use warm water to lather on your hands and/or body
- Step 2: Rinse
- INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine of Vegetable Origin, Shea Butter, Sorbitol Coco Amidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine (Surfactant made from Coconut Oil), Propylene Glycol (made from Vegetable Glycerine), Sorbitan Oleate (Emulsifier), Oat Protein, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Color), Mica (Color), Fragrance