Pink Lemonade Soap BarRegular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SUGGESTED FOR: Little Girls (4+), Big Girls (7+), Women
BRAND HIGHLIGHTS: Unique Story, Handmade, Small Batch, Mom-Owned, Woman-Owned, Family-Run, Small Business, Made in USA
- PINK LEMONADE SOAP BAR by Leebrick
- Leebrick is an amazing family business inspired by their sweet little girl with PURA syndrome. Alicia, the mother, founder, and chief creator started off by creating bath products specifically just for her nonverbal daughter so she could interact with her through her senses. Alicia's creations soon became popular among the neighborhood and now she runs a full-scale business called, Leebrick. Her Little Princess, Adalyn is her Chief Scent Inspector. A true Unicorn of a story!
- A PINK delight to add to your bathroom decor, and a cooling pick-me-up for your hands and body
- This soap bar will take you back to the good 'ole days of neighborhood lemonade stands
- The intricate details on this soap pretty much make it look like a real glass of pink lemonade, straw and all!
- ONE glass-of-pink-lemonade shaped soap bar with a matching pink lemonade scent (and a hint of yummy raspberry)
- No harsh chemicals and only the highest grade fragrants
- Comes shrink wrapped to protect and keep it fresh
- Made in small batches, which means better quality!
- Actual colors may vary
- Stands at 3" tall
- Net wt. 3 oz
- Step 1: Use warm water to lather on your hands and/or body
- Step 2: Rinse
- INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine of Vegetable Origin, Shea Butter, Sorbitol Coco Amidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine (Surfactant made from Coconut Oil), Propylene Glycol (made from Vegetable Glycerine), Sorbitan Oleate (Emulsifier), Oat Protein, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Color), Mica (Color), Fragrance