SUGGESTED FOR: Little Girls (4+), Big Girls (7+), Women
BRAND HIGHLIGHTS: Unique Story, Handmade, Small Batch, Mom-Owned, Woman-Owned, Family-Run, Small Business, Made in the USA
- LUSH SUCCULENT SOAP BAR by Leebrick
- Leebrick is an amazing family business inspired by their sweet little girl with PURA syndrome. Alicia, the mother, founder, and chief creator started off by creating bath products specifically just for her nonverbal daughter so she could interact with her through her senses. Alicia's creations soon became popular among the neighborhood and now she runs a full-scale business called, Leebrick. Her Little Princess, Adalyn is her Chief Scent Inspector. A true Unicorn of a story!
- Take your senses into a garden oasis full of leafy green treasures with a fresh blend of passion fruit, blooming jasmine, sugared citrus, and earthy florals
- Will leave you feeling clean and smelling amazing!
- ONE succulent shaped soap bar
- No harsh chemicals and only the highest grade fragrants
- Comes shrink wrapped to protect and keep it fresh
Made in small batches, which means better quality!
- Actual colors may vary
- Net wt. 3 oz
- Step 1: Use warm water to lather on your hands and/or body
- Step 2: Rinse
- INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine of Vegetable Origin, Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent), Propylene Glycol (made from Vegetable Glycerine), Sorbitan Oleate (Emulsifier), Oat Protein, Fragrance, Mica (Color), Titanium Dioxide (color), Chromium Oxide Green (Color)